Servant Leadership Philosophy
We are not perfect at the Armstrong Group. We fail and overcome on a daily basis. And perhaps that is why over the years, we have established a servant leadership philosophy. We work at this philosophy every day and endeavor to see it permeate across our organization. The servant leader’s primary goal is to serve. We still have debates and healthy arguments, and sometimes we still "cut to the chase" and execute when times call for it.
Our Servant Leadership Philosophy means we discuss, train and work to exemplify these 12 points:
- Display worthy behavior.
- Listen to team members and their ideas.
- Learn while meeting expectations.
- Keep all informed.
- Gain insight by making time for casual visits throughout the organization.
- Involve your team in decisions that affect them.
- Inspire by giving your team important work to do.
- As a leader, become smaller so your team members can become bigger.
- Praise, when it's earned.
- Dignify, always.
- Help team members grow.
- Act as a champion.
We are continually improving as servant leaders. Our goal is to work on this philosophy every day with the desire to create a work environment that attracts and retains the top talent and supports life-work balance.